Monday, September 19, 2005

My life: I have a lot of e-mail

Wow, thanks for the kind wishes badgermaniacs. I didn't check my e-mail all afternoon, then when I finally did late this evening, it contained a plethora of blog comments. Well, six actually, but compared to what I was expecting, that's a plethora. I guess the link I posted on the badgerboard must have stayed up for at least a little while.

I want to take this opportunity to formally apologize to AirRaley for getting a little snippy with him last week. We may not see eye to eye on much politically Air, but you're a class act. I will do my best to behave with more decorum on the next Badgersports board, which should be coming along any day now.

If anyone reading this knows the address where this Saturday's tailgate is, please post it here or e-mail me. I guess I need to know what time it's happening too. First game of the season for me. Maybe I can get a few shifts in on the defensive line.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just for you Conz, a Map

http://www.pbase.com/mylesl/image/49522102

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihope you come back to Badgermaniac's board. I'm not sure what happened. I dropped him several emails, asking for him to reach out to you and reconcile. I hope you're willing to do the same.

--Matt (aka Nosh)

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there where St. Bucky hangs out?

The Irrepresible Uncle Ed Martin, III

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home